Following Valentine’s Day, deals are a bit sparse, but there are still some discounts to be had on the iPad Air 2 and the iPad mini 3. Best Buy is also continuing to offer discounts on its stock of now-discontinued higher-capacity iPad Air and iPad mini 2 models, and several sites have cut the prices on the Retina MacBook Pro and the MacBook Air.
We’ve also got some discounts on Apple accessories, including an exclusive discount on iPad, iPhone, and MacBook skins from SkinIt for MacRumors readers.
iPad Air 2
B&H Photo is offering up to $60 off its entire stock of iPad Air 2 models, dropping the price of the entry-level 16GB Wi-Fi only iPad Air 2 to $464. Discounts vary based on model, but the lowest discount is $35 and the highest is $60 off the 128GB Wi-Fi only iPad Air 2.
Best Buy still has a few now-discontinued higher-capacity iPad Air models available at low prices.
– iPad Air Cellular Silver 64GB (AT&T) – $499.99
– iPad Air Cellular Silver 128GB (AT&T) – $599.99
– iPad Air Cellular Space Gray 128GB (AT&T) – $599.99
– iPad Air Cellular Silver 64GB (Verizon) – $566.99
– iPad Air Cellular Space Gray 64GB (Verizon) – $566.99
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 2
Best Buy still has a few now-discontinued higher-capacity iPad mini 2 models available at low prices.
– iPad mini 2 Cellular AT&T Silver 64GB – $399.99
– iPad mini 2 Cellular AT&T Space Gray 128GB – $499.99
– iPad mini 2 Cellular AT&T Silver 128GB – $499.99
– iPad mini 2 Cellular Verizon Silver 64GB – $424.99
– iPad mini 2 Cellular Verizon Space Gray 128GB – $566.99
– 21.5-inch 1.4Ghz/8GB/500GB (Best Buy) (B&H Photo) – $999, $100 off
– 21.5-inch 2.7GHz/8GB/1TB (Best Buy) (B&H Photo) – $1,179, $120 off
– 21.5-inch 2.9GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) – $1,389, $100 off
– 27-inch 3.2GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) – $1,689, $110 off
– 27-inch 3.4GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) (B&H Photo) – $1,794, $205 off
– 27-inch 3.5Ghz/8GB/1TB Retina iMac (Adorama) (B&H Photo) (MacMall) – $2,349, $150 off
– 11-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB (B&H Photo) (Adorama) – $819, $50 off
– 11-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB (B&H Photo) (Adorama) – $999, $100 off
– 13-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB (B&H Photo (Adorama) – $919, $80 off
– 13-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB (B&H Photo) (Adorama) – $1,099, $100 off
Retina Macbook Pro
– 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/128GB (Adorama) (B&H Photo) – $1,189, $100 off
– 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/256GB (B&H Photo) (Adorama) – $1,399, $100 off
– 13-inch 2.8GHz/8GB/512GB (Adorama) (B&H Photo) – $1,599, $200 off
– 15-inch 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB (Best Buy) (Adorama) (B&H Photo) – $1,799.99, $200 off
– 15-inch 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB – (Best Buy) (Adorama) (B&H Photo) – $2,249.99, $200 off
There are quite a few apps that are on sale at discounted prices or available for free for a limited time. We’ll highlight a few here, but make sure to check out our sister site AppShopper for a complete list.
Duet Game is available for free this week as Apple’s App of the Week pick. It’s regularly priced at $2.99.
Groupon is selling a 3.3-foot Lightning cable plus a 5-watt power adapter for $14.99, down from the regular combined price of $38. The site also has the leather iPad Smart Cover for iPad 2, 3, and 4 for $12.99, down from $69. Woot is selling the Sony portable Bluetooth dock for $129.99, down from $249.
The JBL OnBeat Mini Speaker Dock for iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus and iPad is available for $39.99 from Groupon, an 80 percent discount off its regular price. Woot is selling the Mophie Juice Pack Helium cases for the iPhone 5/5s for $29.99, down from the regular price of $79.95. LivingSocial is selling the Speck CandyShell Grip case for iPad mini for $14.99, down from $44.95.
The Jawbone Big Jambox is available for $187.99 from Woot, down from its regular price of $299. The Ion iCade Arcade Bluetooth cabinet is available for $79.99 from Amazon, $55 off its regular price of $129.99.
SkinIt, a site that makes custom skins for a wide range of devices from the iPhone to the MacBook, is offering a special deal buy one get one 50 percent off deal for MacRumors readers. With the code MACRUMORS, you can get 50% off a second skin after purchasing one skin.
MacMall is offering discounts on several monitors. The 32-inch Acer B326HK 4K monitor is available for $879.99, $120 off. The ASUS Professional Graphics 27″ WQHD 2560 x 1440 LED-Backlit PLS Monitor is available for $439.97, $270 off. The Dell 27″ Ultra HD 4K Monitor is available for $579.99, $120 off.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors.
See the article here: